Privacy Notice for ISOC Land
ISOC Land, Inc. (“ISOC”) respects your right to privacy. When you interact with us, you may share Personal Data with us. Personal Data refers to information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us (e.g., your name, contact number, e-mail address, IP address, home address, among others). To ensure that your right to privacy is protected in the course of our dealings and when we process your Personal Data, we are committed to comply with the Philippines’ Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant government regulations and issuances. This Privacy Notice outlines our data privacy principles and practices. We recommend that you read this Privacy Notice to understand how we collect, use, and process your Personal Data.
By using our website or providing us your Personal Data, you will be treated as having given your permission for our collection, use, and processing of your Personal Data, and you have accepted the policies and practices described in this Privacy Notice.
If you do not allow the collection, use, and processing of your Personal Data, kindly refrain from using our website, and/or contact us for any privacy-related concerns.
We may modify this Privacy Notice at any time. To update yourself of any change in the processing of your Personal Data, please regularly review this Privacy Notice.
Why does ISOC collect and process your Personal Data?
ISOC collects only the Personal Data needed to effectively serve you and carry out its business operations. We may collect, use, and process your Personal Data for the following general purposes:
· To conduct due diligence prior to executing a contract, and to facilitate the fulfillment of the terms of the contract thereafter;
· To respond to your queries, complaints, and requests;
· To provide information about our services;
· To conduct research and analysis to improve customer experience;
· To maintain security; and
· To comply with legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements or obligations.
The use and processing of your Personal Data also depends on your transactions with us.
If you inquire about, or avail yourself of our services, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
· Conduct appropriate credit investigation to assess the risk of transacting with you;
· Prepare and execute the necessary contract to cover the transaction;
· Update our records and keep your contact details and billing address up-to-date; and
· Communicate any advisories, changes, and other information relevant to your contract with us.
If you are a vendor/supplier, a potential vendor/supplier, or a contractor, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
· Conduct the appropriate due diligence checks;
· Evaluate your proposal, including your technical, financial, and operational capacity;
· Assess the viability of your proposal and process your accreditation;
· Communicate any decision on such proposal; and
· Perform any other action as may be necessary to implement the terms and conditions of our contract.
If you want to join our workforce, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
· Evaluate your suitability for employment and, with a written or expressed consent, retain your Personal Data for a maximum of two (2) years for future job opportunities that may be of interest to you;
· Communicate with you about your employment application;
· When hired, process your Personal Data as may be necessary for purposes such as, but not limited to, payroll, benefits application, allowances and refunds processing, tax processing, retirement benefits, and other purposes that demand or require processing of your Personal Data (e.g., to execute business transactions directly related and/or incidental to your job, business travels, socials, and so on);
· While employed, evaluate your performance and career development;
· Upon separation, process your Personal Data for the exit interview and to prepare your final pay;
· Provide assistance to, and account for, employees in case of emergency; and
· Perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required in the course of ISOC’s business or under law or regulations.
If you are a stockholder of ISOC, we may use, collect, or process your Personal Data to:
- · Maintain and update your records with ISOC;
- · Administer your stock transactions; and
- · Comply with legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements or obligations.
If you are a visitor of ISOC or any of our offices or properties, we may use, collect, or process your Personal Data to:
- · Grant access to our premises; and
- · Maintain the security within our premises.
What Personal Data does ISOC collect?
Personal Data collected may include any of the following, among others:
- · Your name;
- · Your e-mail;
- · Your other contact details;
- · Your address;
- · Your IP address; and/or
- · Any information relevant to the feedback you have provided or the request or transaction you have made.
Further transactions with us may require the processing of your other Personal Data, such as but not limited to the following:
· Financial details such as credit history, bank account, credit card, and debit card information;
· Sensitive personal information, such as age, nationality, marital status, gender, health, education, and government-issued identification documents; and
· Employment history.
How does ISOC collect my Personal Data?
When you access our website and/or communicate/interact with us, ISOC may collect your Personal Data and non-Personal Data:
· Personal Data sent to us by your web browser
Your web browser may automatically send us Personal Data, which may include your IP address and location, or Non-Personal Data, which may include the pages you access, the operating system you use, and the name and version of your web browser. These are collected to improve your browsing experience. You may want to check your web browser to know more about the Personal Data sent to us by your web browser, and to modify your web browser settings as you see fit.
· Personal Data collected by placing a cookie on your computer
We may also obtain information about you by placing a cookie on your computer. This is typically done to ease navigation through our website. Cookies that may be used are of two kinds — session cookie and persistent cookie. A session cookie is used to place on your computer a computer-generated, unique identifier whenever you access our website. It does not identify you personally and expires as soon as you close your web browser. A persistent cookie does not expire when you close your browser, and stays on your computer, unless you delete it.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may modify your web browser settings to turn them off or delete them from your computer. If you reject our cookies, however, our website may not function properly.
· Personal Data you knowingly and voluntarily provide
We may also process the Personal Data you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you contact us. The Personal Data you provide will then be used to provide the service you requested. For instance, when you e-mail us a query, necessarily, we will collect your name and e-mail address to respond to you.
Why does ISOC collect and process your Personal Data?
ISOC collects only the Personal Data we need to effectively serve you. We may also use the Personal Data collected for various purposes such as customer service, investor relations, market research, and business development. We may use the Personal Data collected to respond to your queries, to process your requests and applications, to create services that will respond to your needs, and to otherwise carry out our business operations.
Where does ISOC store your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is controlled by ISOC Land, Inc., a company registered under Philippine laws, whose principal office is at 6th Floor, Hanston Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605.
For how long does ISOC retain your Personal Data?
ISOC will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice and communicated to you, unless a longer period is allowed or required by law.
To whom are your Personal Data disclosed?
ISOC will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your consent. It may however share your Personal Data to its other business units. In such cases, your Personal Data will be used in a manner consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected and to which you consented, and the Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and all relevant regulations and issuances on privacy and data protection.
We may also share your Personal Data with third parties who perform services for us. Under such circumstances, we require our service providers to limit the use of the Personal Data we share with them in a manner consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected and to which you consented, and the Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and all relevant regulations and issuances on privacy and data protection. Our service providers will not process your Personal Data for any other purpose than what we have agreed with them.
We may also share your Personal Data to unrelated third parties, upon your request, when we are legally required to do so, or when we believe it is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, property, or safety, and those of other individuals. Nevertheless, we will take all the necessary steps to protect your Personal Data.
How does ISOC protect your Personal Data?
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We employ appropriate organizational, technical, and physical security measures to protect the Personal Data you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use, and other unlawful forms of processing.
What are your rights with respect to your Personal Data?
As owner of Personal Data, you have the right to be informed of the Personal Data being or that have been processed by ISOC; the right to gain reasonable access to your Personal Data; the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data; the right to suspend, withdraw, or order the removal or destruction of your Personal Data; the right to dispute any error in your Personal Data and have us correct it immediately; the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data in electronic format, if available; the right to file a complaint before the National Privacy Commission if you think your right to privacy and data protection was violated; and the right to claim damages.
How can you contact ISOC?
If you wish to exercise any of the abovementioned rights with respect to privacy and data protection, access your Personal Data, or stop us from using or processing your Personal Data, you may submit an accomplished Data Privacy Right Form, e-mail us through any of the addresses provided in this website, or write to us at ISOC Land, Inc., 6th Floor, Hanston Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605.
ISOC’s Data Protection Officer may be reached through the following:
6th Floor, Hanston Building,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605